Convert Your Website to a Mobile Friendly Design
Make Sure Your Website is Mobile Friendly.
Earlier this year, Google Search expanded its use of mobile-friendliness as a "ranking signal". This change affected mobile searches worldwide and had a significant impact on Google Search results.
|Google's Mobile-Friendly Test Tool|
How to get the“mobile-friendly” label from Google.
- Avoid software that is not common on mobile devices, like Flash
- Use text that is readable without zooming
- Size content to the screen so users don't have to scroll horizontally or zoom
- Place links far enough apart so that the correct one can be easily tapped
If you want to make sure that your page meets the mobile-friendly criteria:
- Check your pages with the Mobile-Friendly Test.
- Read Google's updated documentation, "Webmasters Mobile Guide" on how to create and improve your mobile site.
See the Mobile usability report in
Google Search Console, which highlights major mobile usability issues across your entire site, not just one page.