Google Sites Web Launch for A Neu Design Interiors, Inc.
Latest Google Sites design project launches
A Neu Design Interiors, Inc. hired us to redesign their company website. Their primary requirement was to have an easy to manage website that showcased their home remodeling work. Long-term they hope to attract quality leads by implementing a search optimization strategy, centered around social media and content-rich blogging.
|A Neu's new Google Sites features responsive architecture which adapts to fit the users device|
- Google Sites (CMS)
- Picasa 3 (image management)
- SimpleViewer (gallery template)
- Google Drive (file hosting)
- Google Analytics (visitor engagement measurement)
- Google Webmaster Tools (SEO)
- Responsive web design (RWD)
- Social media hooks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Micro blog with RSS
- XML photo gallery
- Search optimization
Patrick LaJuett operates a website design and marketing agency where he supports his clients as a Web technology consultant and search marketing strategy advisor.