Make Sure Your Website is Mobile Friendly.Earlier this year, Google Search expanded its use of mobile-friendliness as a "ranking signal". This change affected mobile searches worldwide and had a significant impact in Google Search results.
|Google's Mobile-Friendly Test Tool|
- Avoid software that is not common on mobile devices, like Flash
- Use text that is readable without zooming
- Size content to the screen so users don't have to scroll horizontally or zoom
- Place links far enough apart so that the correct one can be easily tapped
- Check your pages with the Mobile-Friendly Test.
- Read Google's updated documentation "Webmasters Mobile Guide" on how to create and improve your mobile site.
- See the Mobile usability report in
Google Search Console, which highlights major mobile usability issues across your entire site, not just one page.
We are experts at mobile-friendly website design and conversions. Contact us for a quick quote.
Patrick LaJuett manages a website design agency: + LaJuett.com, where he supports clients as a Web technology consultant and search marketing strategy adviser.