How Do I Appear First in Google Search Results?
Here are best practices for improving your ranking in Google search results:
- Provide high quality content on your site. Google tries to find the best answer for our users’ requests; if you write the best material, you’re in the game.
- Make your site mobile friendly. Many users search on mobile devices; Google’s search results favor pages that they think answer the user’s request with the best possible user experience on their platform.
- Use informative titles and snippets. Good, clear titles and accurate meta tag descriptions help Google understand the purpose of a page and generate useful snippets in our search results.
- Add structured data to enable additional search result features such as stars, event information, or site search boxes.
- Make sure that you follow Google’s guidelines and avoid pitfalls that could affect your ratings.